Philips Trimmer Specifications
Before buying any Philips trimmer online, one should check the specifications of the product. Here are the specifications of a trimmer and explained in detail.
These are the general specs and there is nothing to go in detail
- sales Package: Number of shavers the package contains. Usually 1
- Model Number: This is the product model number. Example: QT4001
- Model Name: This is name given to the model: Example: Pro skin advanced
- Ideal For: Who can use this model. Example: Men or Women.
- Color: Color of the grooming kit
These are the specifications that you might be interested in
- Trimmer Type: Usually there are three types of trimmers. 1. Beard: This is for trimming the hair on your beard and won't give you a clean shave. 2. Shaver: This gives you a complete clean shave. 3. Epilator: Ideal for women to remove pubic hair.
- Blade Type: Always prefer stainless steel blade. They will last long and are durable from rust. Don't buy iron blades timmer.
- Shaving Head Type: This spec tells you whether the shaver head can be removed or not. It is good to buy a removable head so that it can be cleaned properly.
Battery And Power Features
Let's look at the battery and power features of the groomer
- Power Source: Buy a one that runs on both electricity and battery. Some trimmers only run on batteries and can't be charged at all. The batteries have to be replaced once in 3 months. So avoid these type of trimmers.
- Power Required: How much power the trimmer requires.
- Number of Batteries: Number of batteries. Usually 1 or 2.
- Battery Type: Type of batter: Example: NI-MH
- Battery Size: Size of batteries in the trimmer: Example: AAA
- Charging Indicator: While charging whether the trimmer shows an indicator or not.
- Use Time: After completely charging, for how much long you can use the trimmer.
- Recharge Time: How much time it will take to recharge the shaver.
- Length Adjustments: Whether the trimmer blade can be adjusted or not. Buy adjustable one, so that you can get the desired length of your hair.
- Number of Length Adjustments: This indicates the number of levels you can adjust the blade. Each level indicates 0.5mm to 1mm in length.
- Cutter Width: Trimmer width. Example: 32 mm
- Maintenance: Objects provided to maintain the trimmer. Example: Cleaning Brush, Stubble Comb
All Philips trimmers come with 1 or 2 years warranty. You can extend the warranty for 1 more year by registering the product online on Philips Trimmer website